Be notified when places for 2019 become available
On Sunday 8th September 2019 50,000+ people will take part in the world's biggest half marathon. At 13.1 miles from Newcastle to South Shields the Great North Run is a legendary event. We want you to join our team and help make a difference to the lives of patients across the North East of England.
Register your interst
Fill out our registration form and we will notify you when our places become available.
Reasons to run with us
- You will be helping patients across the North East. Northumbria Blood Bikes provides a free out of hours’ delivery service for blood and other medical items. We are run solely by volunteers, nobody gets paid. So you know that all of the money you raise will go directly to making a difference.
- You will get an exclusive Northumbria Blood Bikes running top.
- You will have access to our exclusive runners Facebook group where you can get help, advice and encouragement from other NBB runners
- You will have the opportunity to be in our group photo, usually on the day before the race
- You will get support and encouragement at our cheering point along the route
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com